Mark Taylor Support Ltd is a provider of specialist support for children, young people and adults with a disability in Telford and the surrounding areas.
We are dedicated to working closely with service users and their families to provide highly personalised, flexible, safe, outcome based support.
We will support service users to access new experiences, learn new skills, access social interaction opportunities and increase confidence all while promoting free choice and independence.
We aim to provide services such as but not restricted to;
- 1:1 Support & 2:1 Support – support to access social activities, education settings and more….
- Flexible service user led Small Group Support i.e. 4 services users : 2 support workers – promoting social interactions while exploring new experiences in the community.
- Jumpin’ Wednesdays @ Airea 51 – Group sessions to a maximum of 8 service users with supervision, 1:1 and 2:1 support options.
- Local Activity Based Overnight Residential Opportunities – minimum 16hrs personalised, activity based support programmes including an overnight stay within the Telford Area.
- Weekend Residential Opportunities – 48hrs weekend residential trips with venues to include Pioneer Centre @ Cleobury Mortimer, Alton Towers Resort and Chester City Break (including Chester Zoo visit and more).
- Life Skills Project – Small group Life Skills Project to focus on individual needs whilst developing independence through life long learning and community integration.
- Alternative Education based support programmes.
We are also keen to work with services users and families to offer new, bespoke support packages, individually designed using a person centred approach. These packages will aim to challenge the status quo, and offer new exciting options to meet service user needs and respond to identified gaps in service.
Mark Taylor Support Ltd, is led by Mark Taylor, who has over 15 year of experience of working within this speciality. Most recently managing a successful and highly regarded service specifically for children and young people with a disability aged 3-25yrs within Telford as part of Telford and Wrekin Council’s ican2 short breaks provision.
This role led to a high level of positive relationship building and direct working with the children, young people, young adults and families of those accessing the provision as well forging strong working relationships with other professionals, agencies and council services.
Throughout his work at the local authority Mark Taylor prided himself on his dedication to providing the best possible support and services to all that accessed the provision, it is this dedication and drive that Mark Taylor Support Ltd aim to carry forward and build upon whilst ensuring that a personalised approach for the children, young people and adults remains paramount.